If you are in need of immediate assistance, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
You can also contact:
- Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services at (215) 686-4420
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255); and
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA) at 1-800-662-HELP (4357), which operate 24 hours, 7 days a week.
ACCESS TO CARE
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE:
Please contact the Behavioral Health Special Initiative (BHSI) at 215-546-1200,
Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
IF YOU HAVE MEDICAID (MEDICAL ASSISTANCE):
Please contact Community Behavioral Health (CBH) at 888-545-2600.
IF YOU HAVE PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE:
Please call the member services on the back of your insurance card.
Please call the Homeless Hotline at 215-232-1984.
For PA Locals: The Drug and Alcohol Referral Tool (DART) provides available resources for substance use disorder treatment and related support services specifically based on your personal profile and individual needs.
SAMHSA Treatment Locator & 24/7 Helpline: 1-800-662-4357
Facing Addiction Resource Hub: facingaddiction.org
- Alcoholics Anonymous: Website & Meeting Finder
- Narcotics Anonymous: Website & Meeting Finder
- Celebrate Recovery: Website & Meeting Finder
- Smart Recovery: Website & Meeting Finder
- Refuge Recovery: Website & Meeting Finder
The Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 for free 24/7 crisis support in the US
The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
American Association of Poison Control Centers: 1-800-222-1222
Harm reduction resources:
Prevention Point Philadelphia: ppponline.org & Prevention Point Pittsburgh: pppgh.org
Harm Reduction Coalition: harmreduction.org
North American Syringe Exchange Network (NASEN): nasen.org/map
PA Department of Health - Naloxone
Online/mail-based harm reduction - nextdistro.org & naloxoneforall.org