IF YOU NEED IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ASSISTANCE, CALL 911 OR GO TO YOUR NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM.
You can also contact:
- Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbility Services at (215) 686-4420
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA) at 1-800-662-HELP (4357), which operates 24 hours, 7 days a week
ACCESS TO CARE
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE:
Please contact the Behavioral Health Special Initiative (BHSI) at 215-546-1200, Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
IF YOU HAVE MEDICAID (MEDICAL ASSISTANCE):
Please contact Community Behavioral Health (CBH) at 888-545-2600.
IF YOU HAVE PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE:
Please call the member services on the back of your insurance card.
Please call the Homeless Hotline at 215-232-1984.
SAMHSA Treatment Locator & 24/7 Helpline: 1-800-662-4357
Facing Addiction Resource Hub: facingaddiction.org
- Alcoholics Anonymous: Website & Meeting Finder
- Narcotics Anonymous: Website & Meeting Finder
- Celebrate Recovery: Website & Meeting Finder
- Smart Recovery: Website & Meeting Finder
- Refuge Recovery: Website & Meeting Finder
The Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 for free 24/7 crisis support in the US
The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
American Association of Poison Control Centers: 1-800-222-1222
Harm reduction resources:
Prevention Point Philadelphia: ppponline.org & Prevention Point Pittsburgh: pppgh.org
Harm Reduction Coalition: harmreduction.org
North American Syringe Exchange Network (NASEN): nasen.org/map
PA Department of Health - Naloxone
Online/mail-based harm reduction - nextdistro.org & naloxoneforall.org